Booo classes are runing everything!!!
I went to a class last night from 11 til 1045. That´s right, 1045 PM. I thought onlt like 9, but no, it was el horrible. Iit didnt help that I hadn´t slep well the night before, had been doing stuff aaaal day and also I probably had one of the most boring professors alive. The class was supposed to be International Economics (bien no?) with Argentine students... well there were two mexicans, two gringos (including me) and like 8 Germans. NO argentines lol... a little strange. But one of the girls I am now lving with (more about that next blog) said a lot of the Argentine students are still on vacation and should be there next week. So I suppose I will try it again, but maaaan I really don´t know, especially since it´s so late and sooooooo long. We shall see. I also went to a regular class yesterday called Argentina Sociedad Abierta y en Transformacion and I really liked it. Its the sociological side to the past poltical and economic movements in the country, pretty much exactly what I am interested in and the professora is pretty neat too.
Well I have to go to class here soon, today I am going to Sistemas politicos latinos comparados and then a class about Argentina and Globalizacion in which we supposedly have a test to see how much we actually know and if we can be in the class. oh JOY.
I was having such a fiun time until I started the actual classes lol. I am sure they will get better once I get into my schedule and ready to be learning and such. I´ll update more later.
Oh I am still in the process of looking for a damn charger for my laptop. someone bring me one pleeeeeaseeeee :D tal luego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Alana! This is a great blog! Found it by just googling your name. Can I pass on this site to others> neighbors, relatives, etc. Let me know. lum xoxo
hi my love! I just read all your blogs... in backwards order, though. haha yeah you know. it sounds like you've had so many wonderful adventures already! and I REALLY wish you could get a new laptop charger! I'm over due for an update from you dumpling!
Post a Comment