MY ROOOOM!! can you tell which bed is mine?

Our balcony from our room

mi baño... yes i have a bathtub!! much better than the hostel where my shower head just came out of the wall of the bathroom... no "tub"to speak of.

The kitchen...

the elevator to our piso 3

the fancy living room

we are fancy, look at that chandelier

the little tiny den where we all cram into to watch tv or use the net lol kinda weird how we use this way more than the fancy living room

And here is our view!! We live on Avenida del Libertador, huuuge street. But right across from our building is Estadio Obras with all kinds of tennis courts, workout stuff etc. Found a good place to go running when it gets a little warmer.




3 comments:
que purdy! I like your crib, yo. what a fun place to be! I wish, I wish I could come! who knows.. maybe I'll find a million dollars and come visit. then we can snuggle in that little bed of yours. ;0*
CAN I COME NOW?!?!?! I'll just sleep with you in your bed. How are classes n stuff going?
pooonie!! i bought a computer today so hopefully but september we can chit chat it up! haha oye vey i miss you sooooo much!! i can give you brian street details then too muahahaha
Post a Comment