Friday, August 18, 2006

PICTURES!

Trees on Olleros St. that matt and I liked. When i tried to take this picture at first a bus drove by and the busdriver started posing and waving lol

love those trees!



Scenery from my run!!
a neat tree- apparently i like trees lol


by the lake we ran around at los bosques de Palermo



kind of dark and gloomy--- i'll have to go back when it's a nice sunny day. COME ON SUN


a building i liked on the way back


Some fotos from my little cultural excursion yesterday

The enterance to the Cemetario de Recoleta







Tomb of Evita














edificio de Derecho



the awesome mechanical flower that opens and closes according to light


a small selection of some neat art at the Centro Cultural Recoleta


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your camera takes great pictures. What kind of trees are those?
lum

Ms. V said...

Can I join you already?!?! It looks freaking amazing there! School starts tomorrow...well technically today. I can't believe I am about to do this semester sin ti! Que voy a hacer?!