Saturday, July 29, 2006

Che que tal!
Right now I am using Adelaide's computer which has this crazy keyboard where nothing is in the right place so excuse the mispellings and other crazinesses because i am already tired of correcting myself already lol. Well I am using her compu porque my charger decided to break on me!!! and not electrically but a part of the actual charger decided it no longer wanted to work and pretty much snapped in half..... bleh. So today I tried to find a new one (I mean I live on a pretty busy street with tons of tienda right?) but nooooooo. After going to about 1173541 different place without luck, I decided it was time to give up. Big BOOOOOO, but, Monday I think I'm going to go look around downtown with Gonzalo. Hopefully there I will have better luck. So annoying that none of my electical stuff is working lol. I am scared to use anything else, like my camara charger, etc... but at some point i'll have to soooo.... we'll see.
Well yesterday and hoy it was FREEEEEZING here. Freezing as in.... I dunno since us Americans think we are so important that we need our own system for everthing lol. But it has been clear (for the first time) with a horrible wind and I defintely didn't pack warmly enough. So after giving up looking for a charger Adelaide and I went on an abrigo hunt. I finally found a nice jacket I liked (yeah I a, pretty picky too so that didn't help lol) after going to another 625241 stores. But I finqlly found one in this store called Sabrina and it was only like 60 dollars (US) for a nice warm jacket. que fancy. I feel very French in it because it is kind of like the one Adelaide has (long, black wool trench; WARM!!). Muy europeo lol and more important waaaaaaarm.
Well other than shopping today I have also been learning a lot. Instead of sleeping I have been listening a lot and talking some with the people from my hostel. About alll sorts of things, important things too like the power of the US and differences between Panamanian Spanish and Argentina and everything... I dunno a lot of the time I have just been listening and trying to learn new vocab and especially qbout the viezs of all these different people. I LOVE IT, i really do. I couldn't hqve asked for a better learning experience really qnd I havn't even started clsses lol. Well I think I will write more about all this later when I have more time and a normal keyboard. besitos

1 comment:

Ms. V said...

eee que exciting! Your stories make me want to leave NOW. I was almost in ANOTHER car accident last night, but thankfully I was paying attention as some drunken/high/tweaked out guy skidded out, lost control of his car and rolled down the freeway embankment. If I die before it's my turn to go to Argentina I'll be PISSED. haha...but kinda serious.