ahhh it's been forever!!!
i made it home from bariloche and have been sooo incredibly busy since then, eish.
Highlights of the rest of the trip:
HORSEBACK RIDING!!! was really really fun. went on a like a 4 hour ride up Cerro Otto with the whole group last sunday!!
the bus ride home was quite enjoyable.. the semi-cama beds really sucked and we got to enjoy the company of two small children the whole time back lol. but we made it.
Had to write my first paper since Ive been here the night we got back. Not too bad actually- felt kind of nice to actually be doing something for school lol.
Also this week I had to go change the stupid status of my visa from tourist to student- talk about lame. and pay like 250 pesos (BOOO). I haven't been sleeping much and all the activities i think have finally gotten to me and I have myself a nice little cold. Today has been a nice relaxing day though, thank god. time to recharge the batteries a little bit. I had originally been planning to go home yesterday after class, eat a nice dinner and go to bed super super early. HA! like that is possible here lol.
Instead I got conned into going Samu (my roommate RocĂo's boyfriend who i have classes with) to his house to hang out with them for awhile. We went to our old roomie Agustina's On the way I saw one of the best spectacles I have encountered here in Buenos...We are in the subte and getting off the train. All of a sudden we hear this screaming and yelling and in front of us, two Argentine girls (probably around our age I'd say) start this huuuge cat fight. everyone just kind of stopped for a few seconds as they screamed and sratched and pushed eachother until one of the girls grabbed the other by the hair and slammed this girl into this metal covering of a magazine stand. some guy broke them up at this point and put one of the girls back on the train. they continued yelling who knows what at eachother while the girl on the platform (the winner i would say) proceeds to spit a huuuge luggee at the girl on the train hahaha. Man it was amazing. I wish i had had my camara or something. We decided they had to be fighting about a guy or something of the sort. great great entertainment.
Anyway, after Agustina's I again got conned into going to this birthday party of UB kids. (A friend dwight had actually invited me a few days earlier but I was planning on sleeping!!) And we hung out with a lot of UB kids at a house type party til around 2 am when the cops came and they decided to go to a boliche. lol it's crazy really- there is ALWAYS something to do here.
I finally did get some rest and have been having a very nice relaxing day today- its 530PM and i'm still in my pajamas lol. What a life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
tell us about the uniforms Alannah
Sugar lips! I miss you so incredibly much...
Why did they make you change your visa? Well, obviously you are a student, but what happened? lol
Estoy contando los meses!
Post a Comment